Saturday, August 8, 2009

Shackled


Last night, I slept shackled to my Bandree.

When we went to bed, I placed a small red leather cuff on each of her wrists and clipped them together. I then placed a third cuff on my own left wrist and clipped it to her cuffs with about 4 inches of chain. I confess that, on this attempt, I released the connection to my cuff during the night. The last time we tried this, we stayed coupled, albeit with a slightly longer chain, all night.

Bandree slept all night with her wrists close coupled. We have done this several times in the past, including variations such as securing her wrists to a thigh cuff. The interesting point is that she sleeps soundly, usually reporting afterwards that she felt safe and secure. I find it is an effective intervention when she needs centering and calming.

No comments:

Post a Comment